Sunday, October 16, 2011

Honestly, the only thing I want to do is take pictures every second of every day.  I wish I knew I could make a career out of it, but unfortunately there's no guarantee.  I cannot figure out what I want to do with my life.  As of right now I am an elementary education major, but since there are barely any teaching jobs I feel that I shouldn't go into teaching.  Teaching is the only thing I can see myself doing.  Whatever I do I want to work with kids.  
Ultimately, becoming a photographer is my dream.  It's way too hard to make a living from taking pictures though.  I'm hoping it can be something on the side or something to do until I get a real job.  It really upsets me that some people are able to find people to hire them to take pictures when they aren't even that good.  Hopefully I'll find my golden opportunity sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment